Knjaževac - Little Venice in eastern Serbia.

The Monastery of the Holy Trinity is located on the slopes of Stara Planina. Burned and destroyed, it leaves only one written trace of its past, which is located in the nave of the temple. It was found and restored by hieromonk Panteleimon in 1848 .

It is believed that the temple was built in 1457. by despot Lazar Branković, son of Đurd Branković.

Holy Trinity Monastery